You just accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior!
Your decision to entrust your life to Christ means God has forgiven you of all your sins and that you will spend eternity in Heaven with Him. Whether you are just entering into a relationship with Jesus or rededicating your life to follow Him, you’ll want to lay a good foundation for your faith in God that you can build on in the years ahead. Laying a good foundation includes:
- Reading your Bible: “Your word is a lamp to my feet.” Psalm 119:105
- Prayer: “Believe, ask in prayer & you will receive.” Matthew 21:22
- Going to Church: “Don’t avoid worshipping together & encouraging one another.” Hebrews 10:25
- Joining a Small Group or Bible Study: “They met house to house for food & fellowship.” Acts 2:46
- Water Baptism: Baptism is a symbol of Christ’s burial and resurrection (Colossians 2:12) as well as a symbol of your new life as a Christian (Romans 6:4). Baptism is the outward symbol of the commitment you made in your heart. Learn more about Water Baptisms or register for our next baptism class here.
- Sharing your Faith: “The first thing Andrew did was find his brother, Simon, & tell him, ‘We have the Messiah.’” John 1:41
- Take a minute to fill out our Communication Card so we can learn a little more about you. (Click Here for the Communication Card)
We've designed a tool especially with you in mind. To take all of these next steps, download the Water of Life Community Church app here.
We would like to present you with this Bible as a free gift of God’s Word. You will find that it will become the very compass for finding and fulfilling your purpose and destiny in this life. Our Foundations I class is also available for New Believers or anyone who would like to learn how to read/understand the Bible and develop a confidence in these basic promises:
- God is crazy about you.
- He accepts you just as you are.
- You now have his Holy Spirit living in you to empower & guide you.
Water of Life has a wide range of classes designed to heal and equip you for your journey in Christ. For a full list of available classes or to register for Foundations I, please contact Pattie at x4111 or view our classes section on the website for the lastest GROW Class Catalog.
Click here to register for Foundations I. This four week class gives the foundational concepts of how to grow in your faith as a Christian.
Going Deeper: Water of Life New Believer Podcast Series
|Session One||Session Two||Session Three|
|Session Four||Session Five||Session Six|