Lebanon 2 Team
Dates: October 22 - November 5, 2018
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Trip Cost Range: $2,900
Ministry Partner Information:
Water of Life teams partner with Near East Initiatives (NEI). NEI is focused on building and extending the Kingdom of God in collaboration with others across the Middle East and has several arenas of engagement that include prayer, worship, discipleship, and much more.
Steps to apply for a MERIT Team:
- Is God calling you?
- Where is He calling you to go?
- What type of ministry is He calling you to do?
2. Fill out all necessary forms
If you are unsure about which Application Packet to complete, please contact us BEFORE downloading one!
3. Make sure you have a valid passport (see below)
4. Turn in your deposit to secure your spot (pending acceptance to a team)
- Deposit for all teams = $300
- Deposit must come from the individual applying for the team
- If you are unable to participate for any reason, your deposit will be refunded to you or held for you to use towards a future team in the same calendar year.
- If any funds were paid towards trip costs (flights, lodging, etc.) you will receive back any funds that have not been spent.
- For God’s will. Ask how God wants to use you to serve globally this year.
- For spiritual preparation. Pray for God to prepare you and your team’s hearts.
- For financial provision for you and your team.
Sample Support Letter: Click here
For all MERIT teams, a passport is required. If you currently have a passport, please check the expiration date. Passports must not expire within 6 months of the team’s return date. To renew or apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s website for the most current information: travel.state.gov/passport.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at 909.463.0103 x4114.