MINISTRY PARTNER INFORMATION
Water of Life will be working with existing partners we have established in the past through a partner network called Near East Initiatives. We will be serving a wide variety of needs within the churches and ministry organizations we partner with in the country of Lebanon.
Our emphasis will be in the following areas:
- Refugees from Syria, both camps in the Bekaa Valley and those disenfranchised due to tribal, socio-economic duress, and political ostracization issues
- Poverty stricken in inner Beirut, the capital of Lebanon
- Youth that are struggling with poverty, broken families, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) due to war and domestic violence
- Healing and caring training for those in need of inner healing and deliverance from PTSD
DATES: October 25 - November 5, 2019
TRIP FOCUS: Evangelism, story-telling, youth activities, sports clinic, arts and crafts, manual labor within the ministries that need assistance, house visits, ministry through prayer and encouragement, visits to refugee camps
TRIP DIFFICULTY: Physically demanding at times. Long days, there can be a lot of walking. There will be an over-abundance of food and tea. It may be emotionally draining due to the intensity of trauma in people’s lives
TRIP COST: $2,600 - $2,900
All trip costs are approximate and subject to change due to variances in airfare, gas prices, the number of team members, etc. The Global Outreach Department works diligently to keep costs as low as possible.
The final cost will include everything you need for your trip: roundtrip airfare, transportation, in-country lodging & meals, insurance, visa fees and ministry projects. Your $300 deposit will be applied toward the total trip cost.
Steps to apply for an Islamic Outreach (IO) Team:
- Is God calling you?
- Where is He calling you to go?
- What type of ministry is He calling you to do?
2. Fill out all necessary forms
If you are unsure which Application Packet to complete, please contact us BEFORE filling one out!
3. Make sure you have a valid passport (see below)
4. Turn in your deposit to secure your spot (pending acceptance to a team)
- Deposit for all teams = $300
- Deposit must come from the individual applying for the team
- If you are unable to participate for any reason, your deposit will be refunded to you or held for you to use towards a future team
- If any funds were paid towards trip costs (flights, lodging, etc.) you will receive back any funds that have not been spent.
- For God’s will. Ask how God wants to use you to serve globally this year.
- For spiritual preparation. Pray for God to prepare you and your team’s hearts.
- For financial provision for you and your team.
Sample Support Letter: Click here
A passport is required for all Islamic Outreach trips. If you currently have a passport, please check the expiration date. Passports must not expire within 6 months of the team’s return date. To renew or apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s website for the most current information: travel.state.gov/passport.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 909.463.0103 x4114.
Thank you for your interest in serving with Islamic Outreach!