MINISTRY PARTNER INFORMATION
Our partner in this trip is E3 Partners. E3 makes the local church accessible to everyone, everywhere. We are going to the pioneering edge of the mission field, spreading hope among the unreached, and we are attempting to leave behind vibrant, transforming local churches that do the same. It’s the gospel gone viral through God’s people.
India is a diverse area with 29 million people consisting of 417 different people groups (ethnic communities, tribes, etc.). It is estimated that 399 of India’s people groups, spanning 6,000 villages, are unreached or unengaged with less than two tenths of one percent of the population following Christ.
Our vision is to see a thriving church in each of the 6,000 villages. The people are very open to the gospel, and as the Lord draws many to saving faith, we will disciple the new believers to start Bible Study Fellowship groups. These fellowships are fully connected with local leaders who will continue to disciple, mentor, and coach the new groups into becoming churches who make disciples…who make disciples of lasting fruit!
DATES: July 20-31, 2019
TRIP FOCUS: Evangelism, story-telling, church-planting alongside local indigenous believers, house to house visitation
TRIP DIFFICULTY: Moderate — there can be a lot of walking and long days with local transportation
TRIP COST: $3,900-$4,000 — This amount includes ministry funds that are provided to local indigenous believers who are traveling and arranging everything on the ground for us while we are in the country
All trip costs are approximate and subject to change due to variances in airfare, gas prices, the number of team members, etc. The Global Outreach Department works diligently to keep costs as low as possible.
The final cost will include everything you need for your trip: roundtrip airfare, transportation, in-country lodging & meals, insurance, visa fees and ministry projects. Your $300 deposit will be applied toward the total trip cost.
Steps to apply for an Islamic Outreach (IO) Team:
- Is God calling you?
- Where is He calling you to go?
- What type of ministry is He calling you to do?
2. Fill out all necessary forms
If you are unsure which Application Packet to complete, please contact us BEFORE filling one out!
3. Make sure you have a valid passport (see below)
4. Turn in your deposit to secure your spot (pending acceptance to a team)
- Deposit for all teams = $300
- Deposit must come from the individual applying for the team
- If you are unable to participate for any reason, your deposit will be refunded to you or held for you to use towards a future team
- If any funds were paid towards trip costs (flights, lodging, etc.) you will receive back any funds that have not been spent.
- For God’s will. Ask how God wants to use you to serve globally this year.
- For spiritual preparation. Pray for God to prepare you and your team’s hearts.
- For financial provision for you and your team.
Sample Support Letter: Click here
A passport is required for all Islamic Outreach trips. If you currently have a passport, please check the expiration date. Passports must not expire within 6 months of the team’s return date. To renew or apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s website for the most current information: travel.state.gov/passport.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 909.463.0103 x4114.
Thank you for your interest in serving with Islamic Outreach!