MINISTRY PARTNER INFORMATION
Our partner is Nicodemus Trust in India. We will be going to their ministry center in New Delhi. Nicodemus Trust works exclusively among the least, the last and the lost. They are very committed to sharing God’s love with Muslims.
Each day in India we will be doing team devotions and have a debrief that details the good and difficult issues that have arisen on the trip. Prayer for one another will be a daily experience.
New Delhi is a country of 22 million people, which includes 11,000 people per square mile. There are 589 people groups of great diversity there, and many Hindus are in the area. Our partner will be taking us to Muslim villages exclusively. Our ministry will predominantly be among Muslims. God is on the move here and many small house churches are springing up all over New Delhi. As a result, we will have several MBB’s (Muslim Background Believers) helping us do ministry and translating for us through the many languages spoken in this county.
DATES: July 20-31, 2019
TRIP FOCUS: Evangelism, story-telling, church-planting alongside local indigenous believers, house to house visitation
TRIP DIFFICULTY: Moderate — there can be a lot of walking and long days with local transportation
TRIP COST: $3,900-$4,000 — This amount includes ministry funds that are provided to local indigenous believers who are traveling and arranging everything on the ground for us while we are in the country
All trip costs are approximate and subject to change due to variances in airfare, gas prices, the number of team members, etc. The Global Outreach Department works diligently to keep costs as low as possible.
The final cost will include everything you need for your trip: roundtrip airfare, transportation, in-country lodging & meals, insurance, visa fees and ministry projects. Your $300 deposit will be applied toward the total trip cost.
Steps to apply for an Islamic Outreach (IO) Team:
- Is God calling you?
- Where is He calling you to go?
- What type of ministry is He calling you to do?
2. Fill out all necessary forms
If you are unsure which Application Packet to complete, please contact us BEFORE filling one out!
3. Make sure you have a valid passport (see below)
4. Turn in your deposit to secure your spot (pending acceptance to a team)
- Deposit for all teams = $300
- Deposit must come from the individual applying for the team
- If you are unable to participate for any reason, your deposit will be refunded to you or held for you to use towards a future team
- If any funds were paid towards trip costs (flights, lodging, etc.) you will receive back any funds that have not been spent.
- For God’s will. Ask how God wants to use you to serve globally this year.
- For spiritual preparation. Pray for God to prepare you and your team’s hearts.
- For financial provision for you and your team.
Sample Support Letter: Click here
A passport is required for all Islamic Outreach trips. If you currently have a passport, please check the expiration date. Passports must not expire within 6 months of the team’s return date. To renew or apply for a passport, please visit the US State Department’s website for the most current information: travel.state.gov/passport.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 909.463.0103 x4114.
Thank you for your interest in serving with Islamic Outreach!