Message of Thanks
CityLink is thankful for the Collaborative Partners and Partner Agencies that donate products, provide services and/or funding, and offer other means of support to our many programs and ministries. It is only through these partnerships that CityLink can continue to expand its reach to the community in a meaningful way.
We desire to work with individuals and agencies who hold the same mission and core values of our church. We always welcome new partnerships with corporate and business sponsors who are willing to invest in our community through the programs and ministries at CityLink.
A transformed life demonstrated by a passion for God and compassion for people.
Water of Life Community Church is built on five core values that are found in Luke 4:
- Healing – Putting People Back Together Again
- Sending – Globally and Locally
- Equipping – Teaching and Training
- Caring – For the Poor
- Relationships – With Family and Community
These five core values guide all that we do at Water of Life. At CityLink, we abide by these values to help serve those in need.
Donations may be given by check and paid to WOLCC (note: CityLink). They may also be given online:
- Click the Give Online button below
- Under Give To select Local Outreach/CityLink
Our Current Partners
- 211 - San Bernardino County – www.211.sb.com
- Children’s Hunger Fund – www.childrenshungerfund.org
- Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino – USDA Commodities/HEAP – www.sbcounty.gov/capsbc
- Colton, Redlands, Yucaipa Regional Occupational Program
- Embrace Me! Family Services
- Feed the Children – www.feedthechildren.org
- First Institute Training & Management Inc.
- City of Fontana Community Assistance Program (CAP) - http://www.fontanacap.org
- Fontana Police Department – Re-entry Support Team (AB109)
- Fontana Unified School District
- Inland Valley Hope Partners - EFSP
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
- Project Life Impact – www.projectlifeimpact.org
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Rialto Unified School District
- San Joaquin Valley College
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- YWCA – Mammogram Screening
- Well of Healing Mobile Medical Unit
- Wells Fargo Bank
For further information on partnerships, services and/or donations, please contact Anna Ulibarri at 909-803-1059 x2227.