We are blessed so that we may, in turn, be a blessing to others.
The holidays provide a unique opportunity for us to connect deeply with our community.
This holiday season, we are inviting you to come and share your heart at CityLink, a place
where God’s purpose can be realized in the lives of people who are broken and in need.
Our CityLink Outreach Ministry provides many opportunities for you to be the hands and
feet of Jesus. A wonderful way to celebrate our Thanksgiving holiday is by blessing others who might not otherwise be able to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal. We are now collecting
various food items that will be used to create meals for us to give to these families.
If you'd like to help, please bring your food items to the designated pick-up areas. Donation boxes will be located in the Concourse, Main Family Lobby (across from the Worship Center), and Administration Offices on Miller Ave. There will also be donation boxes at our Upland and Rosena Campuses.
Food items needed:
*Please note that we need 2,000 of each item
You may also donate gift cards or make a cash donation payable to WOL. If you make a cash donation, please write "Thanksgiving Food Basket Outreach" in the note section.
Additional Ways To Get Involved:
Individuals within the community will be able to sign up to receive Thanksgiving Food Baskets on 11/1 from 1:00pm - 6:00pm and 11/3 from 9:00am - 1:00pm. If you'd like to serve during the registration period, click here. If you or someone you know would like to register to receive a Thanksgiving Food Basket, click here.
At our Pack & Praise event, you'll be able to prepare our Thanksgiving meals for distribution. The event will be held on 11/19 from 3:00pm-6:00pm. For more information, click here.
On Distribution Day, you'll be able to bless families by providing their meals, praying with them and more. The event will be held on 11/ 20 from 4:30pm-7:30pm. For more information, click here.
Christmas Food Baskets 2017
• To donate a turkey and/or trimmings - drop boxes will be located at the Main Campus and its venues from 11/18-19 through 12/16-17.
• To serve - Community Registration, Wednesday, 11/29 from 1:00p - 6:00p and Friday, 12/1 from 9:00a - 1:00p.
• To serve - Pack & Praise, Sunday, 12/17 from 3:00p - 6:00p.
• To serve - Distribution, Monday 12/18 from 4:30p - 7:30p.
Christmas Store and Toy Drive 2017
CityLink will host a Christmas Store where pre-registered parents can select toys for their children, free of charge. Our goal is to collect 4,000 toys to bless families this Christmas. The Christmas store will start Monday, December 18th and remain open until Wednesday, December 20th. Come join us and connect on a personal level with parents as they shop for toys. Reveal Jesus’ heart as you wrap gifts, serve hot coffee or cocoa, answer questions, and help make the shopping experience a memorable one.
How you can serve:
• To donate toys - drop boxes will be located at the Main Campus and its venues from 11/18-19 through 12/16-17.
• To serve - we need decorators, appointment schedulers, store managers, hosts/hostesses, greeters, gift wrappers (students welcome) and hospitality volunteers (to serve coffee/hot chocolate).
Donations: Corporate and Business
Corporations and business that are interested in donating toys or placing a drop box at your place of business, please contact Anna Ulibarri
Cash donations can be given online:
- Click the giving button below
- Click "give online"
- Under "give to:" select "local outreach"
For more information on Thanksgiving/Christmas Food Baskets, please contact our CityLink Offices at 909.803.1059.