About Men's Ministry
"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child.
But when I grew up, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11 NLT
Men's Breakfast with Pastor Dan (Saturday, January 6th, 2018)
Join Pastor Dan and the Men's Ministry for breakfast (at 7:30 AM in the Multi-purpose Venue) where they will share the first message of 2018 to the men of our church. Let your New Year's resolution be about growing in your relationship with God.
Serving Opportunities at Water of Life
During the recent "Family Matters - Part 5, Leaving a Legacy" sermon, you heard Pastor Dan share how his father served for 35 years as an usher in the local church. He used this story to encourage men to leave a legacy for their families through serving. From helping in our Empowered Kids Ministry … to setting up/tearing down during weekend services … to helping in our parking lots and/or driving shuttles ... there are many opportunities to get involved. To begin "Leaving Your Legacy" through serving, click here.
Our goal is to Reach, Teach and Release men to:
Forge real relationships and encourage one another
1. "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 NIV
2. "Therefore encourage one another, and build each other up" 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV
Passionately seek God and position ourselves to allow His will to work in us and through
1. "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else" Matthew 6:33 NLT
2. "Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:2 NLT
Honor Christ with our lives
1. "Say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions...live self-controlled, upright and godly lives" Titus 2:12 NIV
2. "All who make themselves clean from evil will be used for special purposes. They will be made holy, useful to the Master, ready to do any good work." 2 Timothy 2:21 NIV
Discover and use spiritual gifts to boldly serve, mentor, and love others
1. Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts" 1 Corinthians 14:1 NIV
2. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." 1 Peter 4:10 NASB
We are looking for a few good men! Is God calling you to step forward as a Leader within Men’s Ministry?
Men's Bible Studies / Interest Groups
6:00a - 7:30a at CoCo's
We meet on the corner of Haven and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. For more information, contact Ray Adams at email@example.com or 909.367.0100
6:30p - 8:30p in the South Venue
For more information contact Kirt Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.480.6823
5:30a - 7:00a in the South Venue
For more information contact Jerry Musgrove at email@example.com or 909.218.0101
7:00a - 8:30a in the South Venue
Come study the Bible with other men. Develop relationships that help build sustainable healthy Godly lives. For more information, contact Mark Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909.351.0590.
Men's Motorcycle Group
For more information, contact Rafael Rodriguez at 909.373.7397.
For any questions regarding Men's Ministry and Mentoring, please contact
Ryan Wagers at email@example.com or 909. 291.9457