Thanksgiving Food Basket Distribution Day
November 20, 2017
4:30pm – 7:30pm
Location: 16779 Spring St , Fontana, CA 92335
Thanksgiving Food Basket Distribution Day (Monday, November 20th from 4:30p - 7:30p) at CityLink -
What a celebration! Put a smile on your face and get ready to be a blessing to our community. We will need:
- Greeters – To verify guest appointment cards against registration list. 10-12 people needed.
- Hospitality – We will have a hospitality kiosk with water, coffee and hot tea. We need individuals who will
set-up the kiosk, make the coffee/tea and runners who can take the drinks to guests standing in line.
- Hosts/Hostesses – Each guest will have a host/hostess who will take him/her through the line to receive
a Thanksgiving Food Basket. Volunteers will be able to minister to our guests, pray for them and assist them
to their cars with their baskets.
- Food Line – Volunteers will help stage the food baskets for distribution and hand baskets/turkeys to guests.
- Security/Line Control – We are planning for 800-1000 guests on Distribution Day. We will need 10–12 individuals
to assist our guests as they stand in line.
- Worship/Music Ministry – Share your God-given talent with our servant leaders at Pack and Praise or with our guests
on Distribution Day. We want His music to fill the air with joy and praise at CityLink!
- Set Up/Tear Down Crew – You will be the muscle behind the scenes on Distribution Day.