Becoming Soul Mates
- October 20, 2012
- Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
BECOMING SOUL MATES CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT!
Becoming Soul Mates Conference with Dr. Les Parrott
Ready to go beyond the surface and cultivate a deeper connection?
Consider this highly acclaimed seminar as your road map to doing just that. And think of Les Parrott as your guide. He is entertaining, thought-provoking and immeasurably practical. One minute you’ll be laughing and the next you’ll sit still in silence as they open your eyes on how you can make your relationship all it was meant to be.
Who should attend this seminar?
Everyone – newlyweds, "oldyweds," seriously dating, engaged couples, those wanting to make a bad relationship better or a good relationship great – will benefit from this seminar. No one will be put on the spot or manipulated. This is a fun day filled with humor, fresh insight, and new strategies for lifelong love.
What you will learn
- The three most important misbeliefs of Marriage
- The single sentence that can revolutionalize your relationship
- How to escape the disease to please
- How to handle the control freak syndrome
- The three essential ingredients of lasting love
- The immeasurable value of laughter
- How to protect your relationship against love’s unseen enemy
- Four unique love styles
- The two steps to communicate with instant understanding
- How to reduce and resolve inevitable conflict
- How marriage mentoring provides a boomerang effect
- Down-to-earth ways to bring your spirits together and walk with God
- How to enjoy soul-to-soul connections
Here’s what others say about the seminar
“I thought this would be a huge waste of time, but it turned out to be the best thing we could have done for our relationship.”
“The Parrotts’ humor makes learning fun. This seminar was a blast!”
“We’ve used the resources the Parrotts provided to build on what we learned at the seminar. It is excellent.”
About the Parrotts
Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are NY Times #1 best-selling, highly-regarded authors and educators whose relationships work has been featured frequently in USA Today, the NY Times, CNN, Good Morning America, Fox and Oprah. Les and Leslie give corporate relationship seminars, trainings, and college classes in over 40 cities annually. They are the authors of best selling books like, Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts, When Bad Things Happen to Good Marriages, Becoming Soul Mates, & The Love List. Les and Leslie Parrott are co-directors of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University.
October 20th from 9:00a to 3:00p in the Worship Center
Cost: SOLD OUT!
NO LUNCH PROVIDED (we will provide a list of local eateries)