- March 30, 2013 to March 31, 2013
- Time: All Day
Join us for Good Friday and Easter services here on our Fontana Campus!
Are you searching for answers to life's questions? Do you need help building positive, healthy relationships? Has today''s culture worn you down? Water of Life can help you in very practical ways. From nursery to college-age programs, singles, sports, women's, men's recovery, relationships...Water of Life is a place to connect with others. If you are looking for a church or just want to see what we are about, come for Easter or join us in April for our Health and Fitness series.
Water of Life Community Church
7623 East Ave
Fontana, Ca. 92336
Good Friday Service 3/29/13
5:00p & 6:30p (Fontana Campus)
6:00p (Servicio en Español)
We will have Good Friday services for children of all ages. There will be a special Good Friday service for Elementary grades that will feature a multi-sensory, hands-on experience that includes communion and a glimpse into Jesus’s final hours. Grades 1-3 meet in the North Venue. Grades 4-6 meet in the South Venue.
Saturday Easter Service 3/30/13 (Same message as Sunday)
Agua de Vida - No Service
Sunday Sunrise Service 3/31/13
6:00a (Servicio en Español) Amphitheater
Easter Sunday Services 3/31/13
Fontana - 8:50a, 10:30a, 12:10p
Agua de Vida - 10:30a (Worship Center)
Offsite Easter Sunday Services 3/31/13
|8:50a, 10:30a, 12:00p|
Where will services be held?
- A large tent will be placed in the parking lot below the Worship Center
Where can I park?
- Gravel Lot
- Off-site parking lots south of the campus, will be open 7:30a to 3:00p.
Will there be shuttle service?
- Shuttles will run from lower lots on Sunday morning only.
Where is handicap parking/seating?
- Parking attendants will direct cars with handicap placards to the designated parking lot. Greeters will provide direction to handicap seating areas.
Will food be available?
- Coffee & Pastries will be available. (all Sunday Services)
Will Children's Ministry Be Available?
- Yes, Nursery-6th grade.
Special Interactive & Educational Children's Program ( Grades 1-6 on Good Friday)
Can I invite friends, family and neighbors?
Yes! Please do!