Do you struggle with life's hurts, habits, and hang-ups? Then this ministry is for you. Join us for a time of fellowship and celebration of God's healing power as, together; we learn to apply the 8 Recovery Principles taught by Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount to our lives.
CR Friday Nights
- Dinner (Living Room), Cost: $5.00 Food and Fellowship – Children are welcome
- Main Meeting (West Venue)
- Enjoy a time of inspirational worship and teachings from the CR 12 Step Series or Personal Testimonies of God’s Healing Power.
- Newcomers 101
- Following the Large Group Experience, first-time participants will be asked to participate in the one-time class introducing the concepts of Celebrate Recovery called Newcomers 101.
- Open Share (Support) Groups
- These gender specific groups are facilitated by a trained group leader and are issue specific. Currently we have groups for men struggling in the areas of Alcohol/Chemical Dependency, Sexual Addiction and Anger. Our groups for women include; Alcohol/Chemical Dependency, Codependence and Food Issues/Overeating
- Solid Rock Cafe (Living Room) Cost: $1.00
- Dessert and more fellowship – Children are welcome.
7:00pm-9:00pm – Celebration Station
Children’s Ministry is available for the children of CR participants; ages 0 – 10.
- Celebration Station is truly a celebration of the joy in life, the wonder of God's love and the promises of the future. Kids will experience sessions on topics such as denial, powerlessness, forgiveness, mercy, grace, and more – at their age level. . Cost: $2.00 per child with a $10.00 Cap.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.